Monday 29 October 2012

Engineering (B.E) -A tRaP!!

Engineering! - A boat caught in storm when travelling in ocean!! And the sailor-himself isn't sure about getting out of it alive.
                                

              Four complete years,I got committed with my boy friend-ENGINEERING! We were in deep love with each other when it began with a fresher's party.I was in entirely a new relationship and i wanted it to last forever. I guessed my (s)election of the department will turn me to a techno geek and make my neighbors count  my name along with top personalities of this world. Being the only girl in my entire family,I wanted my dad to make proud becoming an engineer but what if my relation happens to have a break up??!! Never!! And so, I slipped my sleeps for him.I never ate through out the day since he compelled me to do it. He expected me to be very possessive and leave my relations for him. I would be his puppy,hearing his every command, whenever he calls out my name. He irritated me with lot a hell of  assignments,records and exams, still, I resisted everything just because I wanted the relationship to move on somehow!

                   And now I have crossed my three years successfully,pretending myself that we were and we are in a mutual understanding, satisfying each other in every terms. But guess what???  He now has the most toughest part for me , "Placements". He depicts me as an useless fellow when am not in with campus recruitment . Now am about to complete my engineering , with no love left for him anymore in my heart. I don't even want those days of my Engineering studies to come back ,other than for few friends.

                    Its not just with me alone. Every girl and boy gets stick to the name Engineering for status and make their life ruined!! Make sure you don't get trapped into it and tout your time with this!!

21 comments:

  1. Good post Sneha... Develop your talent of writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) ur appreciations keeps me move ahead...!! :)a step further... :)

      Delete
  2. I belive u must thank this trap, which gv more life more dedication in ur writing habit.good work.my heartly wishes to get in more trap!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome :) and the bloody truth too :D great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! :D yup....damn true :) thanks lot :)

      Delete
  4. Very true. Keep it up . God bless u !

    ReplyDelete
  5. last line factu factu.. life ruined now me runnin to get a good life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one.!! :) .... nicely portrayed...!! Can find how much you hate engineering. Its iunlikely that anyone would like it under anna university. I remembe my horrible but memorable days of engineering that prompted me to write one too. check this one..
    http://giridhar4you.blogspot.in/2012/01/engineering-heebie-jeebeis.html

    Anyways...keep writing .! develop this skill. Its very useful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivarum baathikka patrukar ;) :D ..sure i l see to it:) U r my guru :) Thank u sir :)

      Delete
  7. oh god...! these are the words of wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  8. factu factu factu factu factu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ellame k but anda fresheres party dan konjam idikudu adu epdi irukum???:):p:d

    ReplyDelete